- This policy applies to where Newmarket Equine Salt Therapy System is acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of our website visitors that they provide to us through the use of an email form, newsletter sign up form and user registration.
- Our website https://www.newmarketequinesalttherapysystem.co.uk has been secured using an SSL certificate. This means that your connection between your device and the website server is fully encrypted which will prevent attackers from stealing your information.
- In this policy, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Newmarket Equine Salt Therapy System.
How we use your personal data.
- The data that you submit through a contact email form on this website will be used exclusively by Newmarket Equine Salt Therapy System. This data will be solely used to respond to your message that has been submitted. This data will be kept securely for the duration of the contact between you and Newmarket Equine Salt Therapy System. At any time, you can request that this data is removed from our records and destroyed.
- The data that you submit through a newsletter sign up form will be solely used for the purpose of email marketing as stated by the purpose that is stated on the signup form. At any time, you can request to be removed from our email marketing lists either by contacting us by telephone, or by the use of the unsubscribe link present on the emails.
- If you have signed up for an account on our website you will need to input your profile data. This may include your name, email, telephone number and your address. This information will be kept on record for the duration of the time that you have an account with us. This data maybe used for purchasing and invoicing. If you require your account to be deleted and your personal data destroyed from our systems, you can request this direct to us.
Information Collection & UseNewmarket Equine Salt Therapy System is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. Newmarket Equine Salt Therapy System does not sell any customer lists or e-mail addresses. your name may, however, disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- conform to applicable law or comply with legal process served on Newmarket Equine Salt Therapy System
- protect and defend the rights or property of https://www.newmarketequinesalttherapysystem.co.uk, the web site, the users; or
- act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of https://www.newmarketequinesalttherapysystem.co.uk, the web site, or the public.
Do you need to provide us with your information?
- Viewing our website does not require you to send us any of your personal or sensitive data. The only data that we require through the website is your name, email address, contact number or other details that will help us to best assist with your enquiry. This is only requested when you are sending us an email message via the forms on https://www.newmarketequinesalttherapysystem.co.uk.
- This data is collected only so that we can respond to your question or query in a timely manner.
Anonymous & Analytics Information
- Newmarket Equine Salt Therapy System uses such traffic data to help determine how our users use parts of the web site so we can analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use to deliver a better experience for you. IP addresses and other traffic data are not linked to personally identifiable information.
- Newmarket Equine Salt Therapy System uses Google Analytics to monitor site usage in order to improve the quality of the website. Google Analytics provides statistical data only for website management. See: Google policy.
- Newmarket Equine Salt Therapy System uses AddThis sharing toolbar with See: AddThis policy.
- Newmarket Equine Salt Therapy System may also use Statcounter to monitor site usage in order to improve the quality of the website. Statcounter provides statistical data only for website management. See: Statcounter policy.
The Newmarket Equine Salt Therapy System web site use “cookies” to help you personalise your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalise Newmarket Equine Salt Therapy System pages, or register with Newmarket Equine Salt Therapy System site or services, a cookie helps Newmarket Equine Salt Therapy System to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. When you return to the same Newmarket Equine Salt Therapy System web site, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Newmarket Equine Salt Therapy System features that you customised.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Newmarket Equine Salt Therapy System services or web sites you visit.
For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit All About Cookies.
Security of your Personal Informationhttps://www.newmarketequinesalttherapysystem.co.uk secures your personal information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. https://www.newmarketequinesalttherapysystem.co.uk secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. When personal information is transmitted to other web sites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Changes to this StatementNewmarket Equine Salt Therapy System will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Newmarket Equine Salt Therapy System encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Newmarket Equine Salt Therapy System is protecting your information.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation all users have specific rights regard their data that has been submitted through this website. You can contact Newmarket Equine Salt Therapy System to:
- Request access to the information that Newmarket Equine Salt Therapy System holds about you.
- Correct any information that Newmarket Equine Salt Therapy System holds about you.
- Request to have your data erased that Newmarket Equine Salt Therapy System holds about you.
Contact us to resolve issues with your data.
- Should you need to contact Newmarket Equine Salt Therapy System to update your data or to have your data removed from our systems then please contact us using the details on our contact page.
Newmarket Equine Salt Therapy System
In simple terms, when your horse/animal is in one of our salt therapy suites they inhale the dry salt enriched air deep into the lungs where the greatest healing can be achieved.
The inhaled dry salt loosens the mucus which begins to clear over a period of sessions (strictly maximum one session per day) and any inflammation is reduced which makes more room in the airways for the animal to breathe and with the skin being the largest organ it reduces inflammation on the skin and improves the circulation of the skin surface.